- This webpage is the temporary site of Shrewsbury International School, Bangkok. Our main website is currently undergoing essential maintenance and we hope to restore
In the meantime, prospective Parents and Staff are invited to direct any queries as follows:
Admissions queries: email@example.com
General queries: firstname.lastname@example.org (+66 675 1888)
Recruitment queries: email@example.com
For current members of the Shrewsbury Community, links to our Parent and Learning portals are provided at the top of this page.
Shrewsbury International School blogging network
- Fireflies make and share pancakes!
- 5AW Greek Day
- Weekly Review 24.4.15
- The Very Hungry EY1 Children!
- Weekly Review Term 3a Week 1
- 5JN Greek Day
- Jack Meets the Giant by BaBest and Tim 1PC
- Weekly Review – Friday 24th April 2015
- Year 6 celebrate Shakespeare’s Birthday with pies and ‘ale’ and visits from special guests, including Shakespeare himself!
- 6DB insult each other Shakespearean style!
- Weekly Review Friday 24th April
- Personal Survival
- Weekly Review
- Aaryan’s Birthday
- Happy Birthday Rose
- 5GB created pic-collages to show case their Greek outfits!
- Bumblebees return to the farm!
- Rosie’s Walk
- Year 2 are hooked into growing seeds!
- Greenaway Book of the Week: Rules of Summer by Shaun Tan
Recent blogs comments
- SONGKRAN WATER FIGHT (More)
- DO you have the answers? (More)
- Thank you Mr.Conduit, Enjoy your (More)
- I really enjoyed the Thai dance the (More)
- Better use of capital letters. JN (More)
- Thank you Namwoon. JN (More)
- Ming Ming wish:I think Ming Ming n (More)
- Very nice video Mr. Nash. On that d (More)
- I like when the people ran with the (More)
- I like the year 3 or 4 Thai dance a (More)
- I liked Namwoon's History of chocol (More)
- Yok I like your one because you us (More)
- Pooh- I think :-)Very imaginative W (More)
- Pooh Good use of adjectives (it (More)
- Mr. Nash had to cut the start of th (More)
- Ohm *Ohm I really like that you p (More)
- I really enjoyed it and the foods w (More)
- I like Noony's video because she d (More)
- *-Pam used very descriptive languag (More)
- star: I like how you describe your (More)
- Yunyun *Yunyun I like your describi (More)
- Jel's Chocolate room :)-Great desc (More)
- Our chocolate art was very interest (More)
- I really enjoyed the Melt Me worksh (More)
- Kiki(Chicha describe)chocolate room (More)