Please click here too see usernames and passwords for Senior Online Resources.
Here are the links and logins for our Online Resources. We highly recommend that you use these when you have research projects – the information you find in them will be accurate, trustworthy and at the right level for your work.
These are great online encyclopedias for Senior and Sixth Form students to use when doing research. World Book Student is levelled for students in Year 7 – 9. World Book Advanced is more complex and also includes primary sources, a biography centre, a CSS feed of current top news stories, detailed maps and audio/video content.
Oxford Online Resources – for Music, Drama and English
- Oxford Music Online
- Oxford Encyclopaedia of Theatre and Performance (part of Oxford Reference) – detailed information about playwrights, directors, actors and theatrical terms.
Online Resources – for Reading the World
Project Syndicate (for Sixth Form Students)
Project Syndicate produces and delivers original, high-quality commentaries to a global audience. Featuring exclusive contributions by prominent political leaders, policymakers, scholars, business leaders, and civic activists from around the world.
We have online access to the following journals. All of these use the following log in. Please click here for usernames and passwords for all online library resources. Only one person can log in to each of these at a time, so please log out as soon as you have finished.
- All Philip Allan magazines – 20th Century History Review, Biological Sciences Review, Chemistry Review, Physics Review, Business Review, Economic Review, English Review, PE Review, and Psychology Review.
- DownBeat Latest edition (Click here) December 2018
- The Economist
- Geographical Lastest edition (Click here) November 2018
- History Today
- The London Review of Books
- New Scientist
- The New York Times
- PE and Sport Today