Pop Up Cat Card DIY
Pop Up Cat Card DIY – Materials needed
- A4 sheet of card (cut lengthways)
- Paper in different colours (heavy paper stock better)
- Glue stick
- Pens, a little white paint for reflection in eyes
- You can use this FREE POP UP CARD PRINTABLE if you wish or learn how to make a pop up card step by step down below! The cat printable includes Cat Puns for Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Christmas and Get Well Soon!
I also found a set of Cat Jokes and Cat Puns that you may enjoy including on your card here.
How to make a Pop Up Animal Card Step by Step
So.. here we go. Our step by step how to make a Pop Up Card Tutorial. Watch the beginning of the video to learn how to make your own template from scratch (great for designing your own animals and characters) and the second half of the video to learn how to assemble a pop up card!! Enjoy.
Remember to get your free pop up card template here.
How to make a pop up card diy step by step (written instructions)
- Begin by cutting you A4 card length ways in half and fold.
- Next cut out your free printable – you need a head, a back body with tail, a front body, middle bit and separate ears
- Create folds for feet and the middle bit
- Glue together
- Assemble ears and head and glue to body
- Stick to card. Whoop your pop up 3d Cat Card is finished!!! Yay.
Hope you enjoy this cute little DIY Card Card and that you enjoy all the different Cat Puns that go with it. Making it a super cute pop up card for Valentines, Birthdays and Christmas!!
For Students please visit Firefly to access content.
For Parents of Pre-Prep students please visit app.seesaw.me and add code OSJI OUMK to access content.
For today’s English Storytime, Mrs. Rous is reading Dog on a Frog? by Kes Gray.
Missed our previous Storytime?
Please visit app.seesaw.me and add code OSJI OUMK. (This code expires on March 26, 2020) to visit our SHR Library Seesaw classroom and gain access to our Storytime archive).