In 3RK we have been working together to solve skeleton puzzles based on prior knowledge. We then used clues to identify each bone and labelled them. We look forward to comparing these to animal skeletons next week!
Subscribe by Email
- 7th December Weekly Review
- 3OB Make Chocolate Rocks!
- 3IS getting arty making their collage wheels!
- Weekly Review: Friday 30th November
- 3DO – Times tables problem solving fun
- 3OB – An Introduction to Measurement and Length
- Happy Loy Kratong – 3JS
- Weekly Review – Friday 23rd November
- 3RK Happy Loy Krathong!
- Happy loy Kratong 2018