In 3RK we have been working together to solve skeleton puzzles based on prior knowledge. We then used clues to identify each bone and labelled them. We look forward to comparing these to animal skeletons next week!
Subscribe by Email
- Revolting rhymes, 15th February 2019
- 3RK Measuring Shadows
- 3OB Meet Jayne The Illustrator!
- 3IS create their own Revolting Rhymes programs!
- Weekly Review: Friday 25th January
- 3DO do a Science investigation
- 3JS Illustrators
- Weekly Review – Friday 18th January 2019
- 3OB Calculate Perimeter
- 3RK – Testing Hardness Of Rocks